Home & Mortgage
Lenders are interested in mainly 3 things the borrowers income, employment and assets. If the borrower can document those items and the lender can verify them, the loan is considered relatively low risk. This type of full documentation loan is the standard for most borrowers.Lenders are interested in mainly 3 things the borrowers income, employment and assets. If the borrower can document those items and the lender can verify them, the loan is considered relatively low risk. This type of full documentation loan is the standard for most borrowers.
The stated income or no doc (no documentation) loan was initially designed for people who are self-employed and have difficulty documenting their income. If you are unable to or do not wish to document either income, employment or assets, then a stated income or no doc loan is the way to go.
Here are some types of these loans requiring reduced documentation:
1) Stated Income, Verified Assets (SIVA) income is stated only, assets are stated and verified
2) Stated Income, Stated Assets (SISA) income and assets are stated only and not verified
3) No Ratio we have heard of two types of no ratio: one with income and assets stated and verified, and the other with no income stated or verified.
4) No Income, No Assets (NINA) no income or asset information is stated or verified. Loan approval is based on credit score and down payment. Some lenders do require proof of employment while some do not.
5) No Income, No Employment, No Assets this is considered a true no doc where no income, employment or asset information is stated or verified.
To learn more about these types of loans, visit Empire Real Estate About Stated Income and No Doc Loans .
This article may be reprinted only if credit is given and all links are kept intact.
Copyright2005 Empire Real Estate Group, Inc.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Credit tips and tricks! Get articles, news and the best information for credit on the net.
Warning: assert(): Assertion failed in /home/web1svr3/public_html/iqualifynow.com/files/includes/footer.php on line 3